Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

SURVIVED AND BETTER!

I survived my trip to Cary and feel so much better emotionally. It was good to be in a VERY positive and fun store for a couple days and with any luck we will get our enthusiasm and up-beat'ness back at my store as well. While I was away the girls were able to get all of this weeks plan-o-grams done and stocked for the most part. We have a LOT to do this next week but I am hoping I have planned and scheduled appropriately for it. I am not going to even worry myself with it until Monday as I've done up planners and am hoping that they will just follow it tomorrow. I've got to trust that the task WILL be accomplished without me when I am not there.

Tomorrow will be a "play" day for me and I have plans to make a skirt and a jacket. Not to wear together though as the skirt will be of black corduroy with a lovely embroidered edging and the jacket will be made to wear with jeans. The jacket will be lined with a beautiful blue calico. I will post pictures when I get them done.

I bought Lenora a cute frog that ribbits and I got some froggy flannel to make her some PJ bottoms. She has been such an immense help to me this month and I want to do a little something extra for her to let her know that I do appreciate her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...