Search This Blog

Monday, July 09, 2007

Cary, NC... here I come AGAIN!

I'll be traveling to Cary, NC again Thursday for their grand re-opening celebration. Should be fun and/or LOTS of work. I tried to get out of going but it seems it's required so we will get by somehow. SO much still needs to get done at my own store that I feel like I'm letting my own team down, but each of these trips has been a learning experience for me. And I think I've brought a lot back to my own store from these trips. So it can't all be in vain. It just means I have a LOT to do between now and Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...