Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feeling like a tired cranky child

I feel like stamping my feet and whining this morning...

" I don't WAAANNNNTTTT to go to work today....
CAAAANNNNNN'TTTT I just stay HOMMMMMEEEEE?!"

Oh well it's ONLY a 9 hour day and only 4.5 hours of that will be customer service oriented so perhaps we will get the rest of the store into shape. Tim didn't make it down to my store Friday but has said he will be down Tuesday... I was going to take Tuesday off but will now go in and work on paper work and such in the office until he makes his visit. I'm trying to nail him down on a time that he will be there so that I don't have to spend ALL of my day off at work again.

Next week is Scott's surgery and I will be taking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off to be with him and care for him while he recovers. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and he is better afterwards. I feel so bad for him when his stomach hurts from the slightest strain. Poor guy! While I am home with him I plan to sew and straighten up my hobby room... hopefully I will get some things sewn together so that I can post pictures on here.

Breakfast is sounding good to me so I guess I better go get some made. Here's to a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...