Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2007

David and Debbie!

We attended my brother-in-law David's marriage celebration last night and it was nice. They had really gone all out to celebrate their marriage. The had the ceremony on May 28th in Myrtle Beach and chose to open their home to celebrate last night with family and friends. Debbie's family really surprised her by arriving; some had even sent flowers saying they were sorry they couldn't make it. That was quite special and made the day even more memorable for her. Scott took a few pictures and I will post some once he gets up for the day and shows me how to upload them from his new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...