Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Amazon

I'm OFF! Thankfully and am enjoying the day! I ordered some books from Amazon and will have them to look through on my next day off... not sure when that is actually but I am hoping for 2 days off this week.knock on wood!

I so want a cottage of sorts up on our land so we can get out of the city SOON! One book is of cottage plans so we will see what we come up with. I still like the idea of the Deltec homes too. Always dreaming and planning.

Greg lost his job at Jiffy Lube yesterday... UGH! I hope he finds another job quickly!

I joined a new yahoo group and they are just starting out but are quite active. Perhaps they will inspire me to find more time for ME! It's a quilting group and they are quite bubbly. Which is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...