Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cost of Groceries

We went to the grocery store last night to stock up the kitchen and spent over $150.00. When I was home all the time I would be pinching every penny and using coupons now I'm just applaud at the price of everything we stick in our cart. And you really can't be guarantied that it's 100% safe to consume. When we first got married/together we could get a can of LeSeur brand peas on sale for 50 cents they are now $1.19 a can... WOW!

Our door bell rang at about 1 AM - I didn't get up but Scott did; it was a girl looking for Greg. UGH! The joys of having a 20 year old in the house! I just went on back to sleep once Scott returned to bed.

Later today I will be driving up to Cary NC to help with that stores revamp. Should be interesting and hopefully I will bring more ideas back for our store. I will be gone until Thursday so I made sure to buy things quick to fix for Scott and Greg. I better start packing and Scott wants waffles for breakfast... YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...