Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tired TOOKERS!

"TOOKERS" are FEET in my husbands' Aunt's mind. I've got to look into getting some new sneakers as mine have completely went to you no where and are not giving me any support. The bottoms of my feet are so swollen this morning that it's hard to even walk and they ached all night long so I'm feeling exhausted. I've taken a pain reliever and it will probably kick in about the time it's time to go into work.

We have a new resident at the store that I'm going to have to help relocate before he scares another customer. It's a 5 striped skink; a lovely lizard thats quite beneficial but needs to be living outdoors. They like damp environments and eat bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...