Search This Blog

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm Awake - really I am!

I'm not scheduled to be in the store until 1 and I am so glad about that as I have a bunch of things to get done around here this morning like laundry and I need to make a bank run before I go in as well. Sunday I will be going up to Cary NC to help with that revamp until Thursday. I'm just hoping that Amanda and Lenora can hold things together until I get back and that we are ready for the Firefly Frenzy sale the next week.

Scott has started some tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers and we have volunteer melon of sorts in the garden. OH a fresh from the garden tomato sandwich... YUMMY!

On the 18th Scott has an appointment with a different surgeon to repair another hernia on his belly. Poor guy has been quite miserable with it this past week... really bothering him a good bit.

Bonuses came in from Bose so we are getting Greg's front-end rebuilt on his car and Scott is looking at digital cameras and his car needs work as well. I'd love to take a couple days away somewhere as well... we'll see. After all this traveling for work I'd love to share places with Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...