Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

Trip up to the property





Yesterday after I got home from the store we ate dinner at Scott's Moms' and then drove up to our property in Fairfield County and walked around. The puppies from next door have grown and 3 of them followed us as we walked the property. They are quite homely dogs and two had mange quite badly. Someone had put Seven Dust on them but what they really need is a trip to a vet for the proper medication to kill the stuff.

Of course Scott also captures me with the camera... UGH! I was swollen and tired and NOT up to picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...