Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Morning ALL READY?!

I had a very hard time winding down last night so I've had about 3 and a half hours of sleep. I made the decision to be into the store at 6 this morning so that we can get some plan-o-grams completed before we open this morning. Paint and finishes and a bunch of cross-stitch still needs to be set. I told Tim that we would be caught up by Thursday and I'm one to do all I can to make it so. I am getting tired and I won't have a day off at all this week. OH WELL! Still no word on whether I will have to go up to Cary NC next week or not... I guess I will be making a last minute schedule change on that. UGH!

The grass sure has greened up nicely and I am glad that we don't water constantly as our lawn seems healthier for it now. I just can't justify that expense - bought water on grass so I will have to find time to mow more often. Time is money! And the chemicals they put in city water isn't good for the lawn anyways. Probably not good for me either but what can we do we have to have water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...