Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

HHHMMMmmm a day off!

A complete 24 hours with no work.... sounds heavenly! I'm hoping for that to occur on the 30th of this month as we will be attending David and Debbie's marriage celebration at their home that evening; they went to Myrtle Beach and got married last month. During the day Scott and I really need to attack the lawn and house as both are totally and completely out of control and I can't stand it any longer. I know... sounds like more work! Oh well it will make our home more pleasant to be in and I won't feel the need to crawl under a rock when someone just drops in.

It has been a LONG month this month! In August I will be taking time off for Scott's surgery and for my class reunion. That will be a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...