Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

It's Father's Day today! I will call my step-dad after awhile to wish him a happy one. I always wonder what my life would have been like in a normal family with a father and mother raising me instead of the life I had but then I remember how loving my Grandma was and how much she dearly loved me and all she did for me and I am very thankful to having being raised by her. Happy memories far out way the bad things that happened to me. She did the best she could for me and she taught me so very much and she loved me with her whole heart and soul.

I ordered Scott a new digital camera and a pro's kit to go along with it. I keep trying to get him to take a class as I think that he would enjoy it immensely... maybe I will sign him up for one in the Spring when we are not working quite so much... it's nearly Christmas rush time all ready!

We have started receiving fall and Christmas merchandise in the store and soon the seasonal department will look a lot less like it does now. Time passes so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...