Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

S-T-R-E-S-S!

Just when I thought things were totally out of control more is added to the mix. Oh well thats life I guess... just go with the flow! At least that is what I keep telling myself and hoping and praying that things will get easier and not so stressful.

Scott went to see Dr Griggs yesterday and will be getting a referral to another surgeon as it looks like he has another hernia that needs repair. He was miserable all this past weekend. So something has to be done.

Greg's car is at Discount Tire having the front end rebuilt on it as it had reached an unsafe operating condition. Next Scott's car will be going in for a clutch rebuild/replacement. Always something!

I'm flat exhausted and that isn't very conducive to handling stress! I'm to expect auditors in the area. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...