Search This Blog

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Another Sunday Morning!

It's Sunday morning and I am enjoying the quiet with just some harp music playing in the back ground. I'm not sure when Greg finally dragged himself in this morning... was I really that bad at that age... PROBABLY! If he can just survive to 25 maybe he will mature... keep a job and find someone to love for the rest of his life.

FALL has arrived at the store. The customers are saying, "It's TOO early!" Ha Ha! The new merchandise is GORGEOUS! I'm not sure who they have in charge of purchasing but the quality has definitely gone up! THANK GOODNESS!

I've made reservations for Scott and I in Vestal NY for the Labor Day weekend. Everything in Greene was all ready booked up. I still need to pay for our Banquet tickets but I am waiting on the most up to date info on that so I will be sending the money to the right person. I'm looking forward to this trip and seeing old friends once again. LOTS of pictures will need to be taken - hopefully Scott will be up to the task. We will do our best to get around to see all my family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...