Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2007

To Cary it is then!

I'm off to Cary NC again this morning for their ribbon cutting ceremony. I'll be glad to be away from my own store but I am hoping to find some enthusiasm before I arrive up there this morning as right now I'm just trying to fight the urge to take my own store keys with me and giving them to my boss or another manager. It's been HORRIBLE this whole week between the stupid bathroom issues, grouchy customers and work overload. I'm feeling very overworked, exhausted and put upon. Being broke is sounding good these days and I keep wishing I could just up and quit. I need time off from work to recharge and find some of "me" again! I have a continual ache in my chest but the dr says my heart sounds fine. It's all STRESS! Better hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...