Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Chimney Rock/Lake Lure!

Scott and I are planning a little get-a-way to Chimney Rock and Lake Lure. It sure will be nice to get away for a couple days and do something FUN! Lake Lure has a Dinner and a cruise package that we are hoping to take advantage of tomorrow night. We've got to learn to take more little holidays as it doesn't seem like we ever have time to be away for an entire week; besides Scott doesn't do well on long vacations... he gets too antsy!

Monday I am taking the day off and have hopes of sewing together my jacket. Yesterday I bought some more corduroy to make another skirt for myself. I'm excited about sewing again. I may even start on my jacket this morning as I don't have to be to work until later on this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...