Search This Blog

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sewing

I simply must find time to sew again. I have so much fabric now that I really need to get some things made. Time to start on Christmas gifts anyway if I'm to get anything done. I need some new clothes and I hate what is available in the stores anymore as they are all sized for size 10 and below anyway; which I am not and never have been.

I'm supposed to be off today but will be going in to help with the new jewelry plan-o-gram as it is due by the end of today and it has not even gotten started. UGH! Yesterday we were all a bunch of slugs; no one had much energy and we all wanted to be home with our families. I wish we had the 4th off like most everyone else; oh well thats retail for ya'.

No sign of the skink but the exterminator put down sticky traps to try and catch him. I'm just hoping that I find him before he dies stuck to one of those things and I'll release him in my yard.

I may work awhile and then come home and then go back over in the evening to help Lenora with freight. I don't think I can pull a full 13 hours today as my head is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...