Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lovely Walk by the River

Yesterday Scott and I took Amelia to the River-walk and we had a lovely time. The River is still quite low so we were able to walk aways out toward the middle of the river. It's definitely a different perspective from standing on the boardwalk. Amelia so loves to be with Scott the most.




I'm thinking this graffiti is a sign of these ruff times. It is so hard to stay away from this feeling of despair. I know because we find ourselves wondering if things will ever improve - but there is ALWAYS HOPE!


Everything changes with time; and we will make the most of what we are given. Nature gives us lots to enjoy and so many lessons. Kudzu - grows 10 to 12 inches A DAY - do we really want change to happen THAT fast. Look how this plant just takes over an area - imagine if changes hit us this fast.


1 comment:

  1. Kudzu is another non-native plant that just takes over everything. I remember so many scenes like the one in your photo when I lived in the Carolinas. It is supposed to be hard to get rid of -- guess that's why it is all over the place (and with that fast growing rate you mentioned.) I am not a kudzu fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...