Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall/Halloween FUN!

I thought I'd share some picture's of some of my nephews and niece. I see these 3 the most the rest are leading VERY busy lives so I don't see them but about once a year. Kinda sad really; but I will enjoy spoiling these three for as long as they will let me. I wish I got to see the rest more often.



Dougie wearing his Spider Hat that I'm sure he created in school - he recently won an Art award and will have a "show" at his school featuring his Art work.



Abby - being a Super Model - HEY TYRA! - Check this future "America's Next Top Model".



And then there's our WILD-MAN in a pair of skelton PJ's that he refused to take off even when the sun came up.



These 3 are my brother Jack and wife Nichole's kiddos and we love them to piece's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...