Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spartanburg Saturday

I'm up visiting my parents in Spartanburg for a few days. Yesterday I cleaned the refrigerator and cleaned up the back deck. Got a pile of things ready to go down the stairs and into a truck to drag off to the dump. Would have had it loaded in the truck all ready but a wasp came out of nowhere and popped me twice on my right ankle and once I took a Benadryl I was out for the night. I slept on the couch and once the sun came up and the finches could see me moving they started chattering away at me. They really got upset at 5:30 when my alarm went off- something new I guess. They are really sweet to listen to but at our house the cats would think that they were light snacks.

I'm missing my walks/runs with Scott. Yesterday Mom and I walked up to Uncle George's place to see his water fall and water wheel that he has installed in his yard. It's pretty cool. He had to make some adjustments to the water wheel as it was rubbing on one side and getting hung up.

I guess I will get some breakfast made and start trying to get some stuff done around here as thats what I came up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...