Search This Blog

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Make-up and Skin care

This is a rant so you may not want to read it.

Make-up and Skin Care regimes are a lode of CRAP! The Fashion Industries prey on Human Insecurities and everyone seems to play along. We start our VERY young girls using make-up on tender PERFECT skin and then when they reach their 20's we start telling them how crappy their skin is and how they NEED our Skin Care Regimes. Well if they hadn't started using make-up in the first place they wouldn't "NEED" the skin care crap either. Keeping your skin CLEAN and drinking LOTS of water everyday is all a person NEEDS to do to look GREAT! I've reached a point in my life that I flat out refuse to use any of that garbage on my skin and cringe that I used to play along with the Fashion Industry. I would wear make-up "out" and would buy about once every 3 years; if that. All that pore clogging clay based products are terrible for skin and Lord only knows what chemicals are in them and what they really do to our skin. My Grandma NEVER wore make-up - called it "War Paint" and I'm so glad she didn't allow me to use a bunch of it as a young teen. The Fashion Industry is NOT our friend - they are out to make LOTS of money for THEMSELVES! They are playing on people's insecurities with-in themselves and I for one am NOT buying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...