Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Daily Rainstorms

We've been getting a daily rainstorm since the weekend. We need the rain so badly but it's not something that we are used to here. And I could do without the thunder and lightening but I'll take them as they come with the rain.

Yesterday we called a Realtor to list our 10 acres in Fairfield County. It's kind of a bummer but something we had to do. I'll post details about it as well as our Realtor's contact info once all the paper work is signed.

UPDATE: I went out to mow the lawn and ran over one of Amelia's chew bones and messed the lawn mower up. UGH! The last time the lawn was mowed the back right hand corner got skipped and had grown quite a bit with all this rain so thats why I didn't see her bone. It's always something.

It's getting hot outside now and then it's supposed to rain again this afternoon. So perhaps I will migrate to my sewing room next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...