Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'M HOME!!!!

I just got home about 20 minutes ago and it's so nice to be home. Nickie cat came running up to me as soon as I got out of the truck and once we were inside he HAD to be brushed a little. ROTTEN! Mr Tesla is trying hard to not acknowledge me - I think he is mad at me for being gone for several days.

Scott was glad to see me too. After he finishes his breakfast we will go for our walk/run. It will be so nice to do that together; I've missed that.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! to all the Dad's out there.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you had fun at your parents place, but it is always nice to be back home!

    Happy Father's Day to everyone! Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...