Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Gal

I've been spending a lot of time in my sewing room both before and after my trip up to see my parents. I've decided NOT to combine the green and purple blocks with the red and blue that I started with; I think it's just TOO busy with them added. So I'm going to make the purple and green blocks into a baby quilt; I think it will work nice for the next baby girl that comes along in our lives. Here it is laid out on my cutting table before any have been sewn together as well as after it's been pinned for another trip under the machine.















I also made up these border strips in black and white with a red center. I am hoping that these will go right onto the next Round Robin that will come to me as I have heard it started out as a black and white center. If they end up not working for that I will utilize them on another project. I REALLY like this a lot - perhaps a black and white and red accent quilt is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...