Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Again

Another Friday has arrived and I am indifferent about it being the weekend. Weekends are just more days to the week. They always have been but when you are working you think they are something special to be glad to get to each week. I'm going to try to get up at 5:30 every morning from now on so that I can get a walk/run in before it's hotter than H -E - Double L outside. It's all ready 75* F and the forecast says - "TODAY MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE MID 90S. NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH." Summer has definitely arrived. Now if I can just get Scott up and moving.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in my sewing room. I finally got all the blocks put together and in envelopes to mail to my swap partners for the May Pastel Block swap. Last month is just a blur to me; I think that I was depressed really bad but I've got to pull myself out of that and into my sewing room more as it makes me feel creative and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...