Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today HAS TO GO BETTER!

Yesterday was AWFUL! So Today MUST go better. Yesterday was full of one problem after another and then another. Felt like the hen that was left out in the rain looking for cover. GEEZ!

POSITIVES!...
I have 3 new people to start this week and am hoping that they can fill in the schedule quickly!

I'm enjoying knitting more than I ever thought that I would and wish I had more time to sit and do it.

Scott and Greg love and support me no matter what.

I have my Mom in my life and can call and talk with her anytime.

The crisp fall air is WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...