Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A fun Day at Home

Well most of it was here at home. I competed and mailed out 2 mini-quilts as well got another quilted and will have it ready to mail by the weekend and then I will have just one left to make, quilt and mail. I also mailed a box of "scraps" to a fellow blog keeper as she has a limited income but a crafting spirit. And I sent a fun package to the Spartanburg family - YEAH HALLOWEEN!

I also picked up my prescriptions at CVS and took Amelia for a ride over to the store when Lenora locked her keys in the office. Amelia LOVES riding "shot gun"; it's like she has a doggy grin ear to ear. If it wasn't for the seat alarm going off occasionally I'd let her ride up there all the time.

First thing I did this morning was to clean the den and re-arranged the furniture a bit. Which the cats did NOT approve of at all. But decided it will be all right as long as I'm home more to lay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...