Search This Blog

Saturday, October 03, 2009

One more night shift

I'm never working this many nights in one week again. It is absolutely killing me and I'm not able to get any of my office work done at all which is not good.

Greg just left for the Fort for his weekend drill. He is worried because they are testing his PT skills and he hasn't been exercising as much as he needs to. Hopefully it will go better than he thinks.

Scott had an interview yesterday and was told he was over qualified and they wouldn't hire him because he would just leave when something better came along. Their loss!

I have a cough this morning and am hoping and praying it's not the crud thats going around. My sister Robin and her daughter, Gwen have the flu and are home sick with it. So many bad cooties going around. And so many children hacking and coughing and sneezing with no instruction from parents to cover their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...