Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Coffee is GOOD this morning!

I am thoroughly enjoying my morning coffee while Scott is cooking me a nice breakfast. I don't know what I would do without his support.

I didn't sleep well last night just couldn't get work off my mind. It's going to be a ruff couple days and I'm so looking forward to being off on Wednesday. I will probably sleep most of the day away.

If I can get through until then I'll be doing good - stress level is WAY UP and I'm feeling it in my chest. NOT GOOD!

There is going to be several opportunities for fun stuff the next couple of weeks and I am hoping to get to do some of it; like going to see "Frankenstein" at the River-walk canal locks. It sounds like it will be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...