Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Small Joys

I need to take the time to appreciate the small joys in my life... time spent knitting, sewing, quilting, gardening.... everything that used to fill my days. That includes housework, cooking and laundry too. I'm still in search of a balance.

I'm teaching myself to knit and right now I have 3 projects in the works - a baby sweater - that I have to rip out and start over as I dropped a stitch and now it has a hole there; a baby blanket that is working up quickly and a dishcloth. As usual I'm setting up to do a LOT on my day off - no rest really.

Last night went so much better than the night before. The night before I was awoke with the worst cramp in my left calf. I was crying out it hurt so bad. Scott was able to massage it some and get it to stop but oh my it hurt so bad. Then all day yesterday it was a dull ache that was nearly distracting. Thankfully it is feeling a bit better today.

Today and tomorrow are working days and then I'm OFF Tuesday and so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...