Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Short Night

I'm so exhausted - the nights are never quite long enough to feel completely rested. I wish I could take a couple days off to just sleep. Perhaps I will be able to get off at my scheduled time today and come home and sleep.

Scott got a bit of work that will last at least through Christmas. So that is good news. Greg is to start his new job this weekend so perhaps things are starting to look-up.

My regular Doctor is making me an appointment with a Urologist to see if they can find out why I keep having issues in that department.

It's always something; or so it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...