Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not going there....

I could so rant about yesterday but am going to just leave it alone and move on.

I'm up a lot earlier than I had planned to be; just couldn't sleep anymore - or toss and turn. It's a wonderfully brisk morning here and the air is so fresh and clear. I am looking forward to spending part of the day tomorrow with my Mom. She is driving down here with Uncle Lenny and then Scott is taking him on down to Charleston to see the Cardiologist down there and Mom will stay with me. We may go out to the State Fair as it is opening day but a lot will depend on how tired we both are. We may just stick around here and do a little sewing. I almost NEED a quiet day at home right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...