We went to visit my Mother-in-law and I decided to share her beautiful blooms around her house...
Search This Blog
Tuesday, June 04, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Very pretty variety.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
FlowerLady
Oh they're lovely flowers in your photos, Becky!!Really pretty :-)
ReplyDeletebeautiful just like you xAmelia
ReplyDeleteYeah! I found you again. I seem to have lost some of my favourites and I've finally got you back on my list. The garden looks very pretty. Sue
ReplyDelete