Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Grandparents

This is a photo of my Grandparents that raised me; really Grandma raised me because Grandpa died when I was 10. The first 18 years of my life was spent on the farm that they built together with their 9 children in Upstate NY. My Grandfather was very NO NONSENSE and VERY strict. I think when he passed away my Grandma and I gained a freedom that neither of us had ever known before. I'm sure he meant well in his own way but it sure was hard to understand as a child. I just came across this photo and thought that I would share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...