Search This Blog

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Not quite to freezing...

It is 37* here at the moment a real nice little nip to the air to remind us we are alive. Greg has drill this weekend so I got up to see him off - he is getting his Cams on now and pulled his camo coat out to wear. Can't say I blame him as I believe they are needed today.

Another reason for me to be up so early is that I've got to get at least one shirt and one skirt made today. Perhaps I can get them cut out while Scott is still sleeping. He was so tired when he got in from work last night; so I'm trying to let him sleep in this morning. I may need a nap later today myself.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...