Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Basic Household Chore List

This is the list I just put together for myself to stay ahead of my housework. This is just a basic list and I'm sure I will add more to it as I go along. I just had to come up with something that I could put on the frig to help me stay on track and to show the guys what needs doing each day so perhaps they would lend a hand on the days I'm working crazy hours. I thought it especially important at this time of year. Anyone can use my list if they want to in their own homes.


WEEKLY CHORE LIST

MONDAY

  • Laundry
  • Clean Bathrooms
  • Clean Liter box
  • Dust Master Bedroom and clean mirrors
  • Vacuum Master bedroom and hallway
  • Get trash to street before dark as it's picked up on Tuesday

TUESDAY

  • Dust front rooms (dining/living(study)
  • Vacuum Front rooms
  • Sweep off front porch
  • Clean front door glass
  • Sweep and mop entry
  • Dust entry table

WEDNESDAY

  • Scrub down kitchen counters
  • clean out refrigerator
  • Sweep and mop den and kitchen
  • Grocery shopping

THURSDAY

  • Straighten up bonus room
  • vacuum Bonus room
  • Clean side door glass
  • Sweep and mop laundry room

FRIDAY

  • FUN DAY

SATURDAY

  • Clean out garage gutter
  • Clean off driveway (put leaves on compost)
  • Mow lawn
  • Rake Leaves
  • Trim bushes

SUNDAY

REST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...