Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Isn't it funny?

I think it's so funny that you can mention a place and have someone turn up the very next day that you knew from there. One of the Restaurant Managers that I worked with at Cracker Barrel came into Michaels with his lovely wife yesterday.  Kenny was always so great to work with and would help anytime he could no matter what. Just an AWESOME person all round. And his wife was so nice; I was so happy to meet her as he always spoke with such love in his voice when he spoke of her back then. He is also no longer at CB either. 


I had a pretty good day at work yesterday; it was just a REALLY long day and boy did I pay for it during the night. I had leg cramps that went all the way up into my hamstrings. They were horrible! I'm to work again today as someone called out sick. Thankfully it's ONLY 7 1/2 hours today. Then I will be off tomorrow so that I can maybe get another shirt and skirt made so I'm not having to wash and dry the set every night that I have all ready made . I have the "raw materials" here and no money to spend on clothes so with my sewing abilities I'm working for "myself" on Monday.

Time for some breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great Sunday....I"m sorry you have to work today...I've had to do that, too, sometimes...however, even on those days, it still seems more peaceful than the rest of the week :) :) :) I admire you for making your own clothes. I should do more of that. It's always hard to find nice things that fit me...Hmm...maybe I should try that again and see how well I manage :) :) :) Do you have a particular uniform at your current job or can you wear whatever you want, as long as it meets certain color requirements...i.e. black pants, white blouse? Have a great day...and enjoy your Monday off :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...