Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Peek-a-boo

This is a peak at one of my current projects... looks fun huh? 


I have to make myself some new shirts and a couple skirts for work. I just hate shopping and I know that what I make will fit better than any store bought clothing. The uniform is black button down collared shirt and khaki colored slacks or skirts. So I am making 2 button down shirts and 2 skirts; I'll start on them tomorrow. When I called to get my next work date he said it'd be next Monday and then the following week I would be on that schedule. The job I have is just seasonal and will end December 31rst. They may or may not keep me after that and I'm not counting on it. I'm just thrilled with this new job - talk about a WORLD of difference! 

I'm so thankful for the cooler weather; I was beginning to think that the Seasons would never change. It really gets me in the Christmas crafting spirit. I'll post more pictures as I am working on projects - some may just be "peaks" until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...