Search This Blog

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday Sunday....

Sunday morning again and I'm up earlier than I needed to be as I forgot to turn my alarm off. UGH! Oh well; I got to see Greg off to his day at the Fort. Yesterday he got to meet his Commanding Officer and was told that he will go East in 2011. So he is depressed about that but a lot can happen between now and then and he still has to go to "C" school. So I am trying to get him to not cross too many bridges before he gets there.

Things are going to work out at work but I've got to make a bunch of staffing changes to find people that really need the work and will work ANY day of the week and any time of the day. And available on short notice. I'm tired of the non-reliable; work when THEY want people. I had 30 hours but no one wanted to work them yesterday. And from now on all applicants HAVE to work nights and weekends (BOTH Saturday and Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...