Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm driving to Augusta, GA this morning

What a day off - going to a training session in Augusta, GA. OH well... I think that Scott is going to tag along and find something to occupy himself while I am in the training. And then we will have the afternoon together at least perhaps we will find a bit of fun on our way back home.

I'm most likely going to be working a LOT of open to close days as I belive my other two managers are planning to leave me now. I've got my "NOW HIRING" sign in the window with a side message of what I am looking for. Perhaps 2 GREAT managers will come my way that are both excellent at Operations and Merchandising. I need diligent, organized, focused, reliable people in those two positions so that I can focus more on my job and less on covering theirs. I can't keep doing everything so often.

Better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...