Search This Blog

Monday, July 06, 2009

Sleepy head morning!

I'm having a hard time getting awake this morning and Greg is up and very talkative this morning - bad combination.

Scott and I went over to his Mother's for supper last night. Everything was so good - roast beef and gravy, biscuits, lima beans, corn on the cob, peaches with Cool Whip, and a shrimp and pasta salad. It was nice to catch up with her again. Tuesday Scott is going to ride up to Greenville with his Mother to get Adele's truck for Greg. I'm off but am going to stay home and try to find our house again. Perhaps I will be able to get it presentable enough for company once more. It's ruff when you are remodeling with no set schedule as things hit stopping points and then don't get picked back up for great amounts of time.

Wednesday Scott has a job interview.... YEAH! He said the phone screening went very well and is looking forward to the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...