Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CAUTION - RANT AHEAD!

People NEVER cease to amaze me! One of THE rudest women in the world was in our store yesterday - there was no satisfying her at all and she was NASTY to us all. I had to keep from saying something like, "Wake up in the liter box this morning did we?" or "Who PISSED in your cheerios?" I walked with her and showed her our linings and then on to other things that she could use for linings if she wanted but we didn't have the color that she needed and she got pissed off because I didn't know exactly where to find the EXACT color she needed.... HELLO THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF BOLTS IN HERE AND I AM NOT A COMPUTER!" And what she had was an unusual nasty pink colored thing that we were trying to match. I finally told her I was sorry that I couldn't make that color appear for her and walked off. There is absolutely NO REASON to have to put up with THAT kind of treatment from anyone; she was angry and nasty when she walked through the door and I believe that is how she always acts so I AM HOPING that she never comes back in my store! I'm sorry but she was just abusive!

NEXT RANT! If everyone is so dammed concerned about how our house and lawn looks perhaps they shouldn't look at it! Scott is trying to find a job 99% of his awake time and HELLO I'm working 45 to 55 hours a week and I am DOG tired when I get home from working my rear-end off all day! We don't believe in spending money we don't have to make a lawn that is NOT meant to be deep green green - DEEP GREEN - and if we are lucky enough to get food to our table and the laundry done we believe we are surviving! I don't hold a-lot to what other people think about how we live and I am not interested in living in a SHOWCASE for the sake of what other people think. I do like a clean house but I'm busy working my life away making other people wealthy. BORING people live in pristine houses anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...