Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Updates - Cardiologist and more

The appointment with the Cardiologist went well; I don't have to go back again until 2011 unless I start having problems. He was concerned that the Nurse Practioner had doubled my Metformin and said that he would be thrilled with a patient with an A1C of 6.3% and wondered why she had doubled it from 500 MG to 1000 MG twice a day. I'm going to cut these tablets in half and see if my vision improves any. For the past couple weeks it's been difficult to read as my vision blurs; very annoying. If I had time I would make an appointment with my GP to ask him about it.


Yesterday at work I smashed my index finger between two shelves trying to install the tulle circle fixture in Bridal thats been sitting just inside the stock-room door since March. I thought I was going to pass out it hurt so bad and for the rest of the day anytime I bumped it and thought I would scream. I put ice on it when I got home and that helped some and this morning it's not throbbing much. If I can keep from smashing it today I'll be good... not likely since the jewelry aisle has to be completely revamped but it's a thought.

Scott is taking Greg to drill this morning as the windshield in his car is broken and they haven't been able to go get the truck from Jesse and Mary Etta's yet. Perhaps we will be able to get it one day this week or perhaps next weekend as I am off all next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...