Search This Blog

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Reflections

When you take the time to look at yourself through your past you find how much you've changed and how much you miss of who you were when you were younger. "Pure joy".... why is this so hard to feel anymore. I have pictures of me laughing and expressing pure joy when I was 12 and under.. after that the pictures seem to take on a more serious face. Was my childhood so short? Are worries I have now so bad that I can't push them aside to feel joy in my heart and soul. I trust few people and have few friends and enjoy solitude more than those around me. Will I become a complete hermit? Questions for a soul to ponder....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...