Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sewing tomorrow... I love days at home!

I'm going to sew like crazy tomorrow and get as much done on Abby's costume as I can. It's all cut out now except for the netting over-skirt and thats just a bunch of rectangles. Last night I started sewing together the cat pillows I bought for myself and they are so cute!

Of course tomorrow afternoon I will take a nice nap to catch up on the sleep that I miss the rest of the week. Naps are so lovely!

BUMMER! Lenora has Strep so I'm working her shift tomorrow and open to close on Friday. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...