Search This Blog

Friday, August 07, 2009

Silly Body Clock

It's 5:10 AM and I am UP.... twas hoping to sleep in until at least 7 or 8. OH well. Perhaps I'll get the chance to take a nap later today.

In the September 2009 issue of CROCHET! there is the cutest little sweater that I am thinking about making for my new little nephew, Austin for Christmas. It's really easy and just looks so comfortable.

I need to get some work done on Abby's Princess costume too... perhaps I can get it cut out this morning since I am all ready awake and don't want to make a lot of noise since Scott and Greg are still sleeping. I believe Greg has to be up to work at the car wash this morning. He is going to Job Service on Monday morning as they are going to help him find a full-time job.

Sorry for the ramble - I think I'm going to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...