Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OH DELIGHTFUL!

I got 3 new books yesterday; all on organizing sewing and craft space. Now I wish I was off for a week to sit and read through them all. I will just have to be content to read through them as I can. The titles are.... Creating your Perfect Quilting Space - Sewing room makeovers for any space and any budget by: Lois L Hallock. Where Women Create - Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women By: Jo Packham AND Organizing you Craft Space by: Jo Packham. They all have absolutely beautiful covers to draw you in.

While I was off from work I finally put my new quilting table together and I LOVE IT! It has a drop top with 1x1-inch grid and a ruler down one edge. On one side it has 3 nice sized drawers and on the other a wonderful cabinet with 2 shelf spaces. I think I am going to buy some magazine storage to put my quilting magazines in but first I need to measure to see if they will fit in the cabinet.

I have 2 new employees and I will be deciding on a new Operations team leader this week as well. So things ARE looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...