Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Musgrove State Park

I'm thinking perhaps Monday or Thursday we will go up here and hike a bit. We stopped here on our way back from my parents the last time we visited them and it is absolutely beautiful. I would love to go through the Interpretive Center. We may even take our brat dog with us since pets are aloud on leashes. She will get a bath before we go though as she is stinky!

Monday is Greg's 23rd birthday so I do want to spend some time with him - perhaps he would go with us. If not perhaps we could do this Thursday and Monday Greg and I could go see a movie together. Of course being the age he is he may just blow us off to spend time with his many friends.Scott doesn't care much about going to theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...