Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Changes ahead

Scott has an appointment with the Realtor today at 2 to put on land up for sale. SO SAD! But perhaps we will be able to find another piece with a small house all ready on it that we can buy later for cash from the sale of this house. I'd actually love a place with a small pond or a creek running through it. HMMM...

I'm ready for a little day trip adventure... time to find something interesting off the beaten path within a 2 to 3 hour drive of here. Oh... I wouldn't mind even driving down to Charleston for a day trip and walk on the beach. Or maybe Scott and I could go up to Musgrove State Park for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...