Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Relaxing Morning

Just enjoying my first cup of coffee looking out our front window.

Last night Scott and I did a bit of clean up in the front yard. He mowed and I cut down a bunch of small trees that had come up in flower beds. I also took down two of the trees that weren't growing well that I got from the National Arbor Day folks. We decided to start focusing harder on this house and yard; getting it ready to sell.

I also got the rest of Greg's things out of this front room so I now have a spot that I can lay things out to cut out. I bought some fleece to make myself a "comfy robe" like I made for Scott a few years back. I'm tired of seeing him all toasty warm in his. And I bought some of the cutest flannel with cats all over it to make myself a nightgown.

Time to go wake Scott up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...